Thursday, September 13, 2007

On the Move

I keep telling my friend Melissa that she should stop moving blogs : she creates and cancels and re-creates blogs nearly every week and keeps notifying me, and I keep teasing her about it. But guess what, Iss - I can't speak for myself.


Your Daily Mints is a stab at regulating a proper, regularly-updated, taken-care-of, interesting, original blog. That's a whole lot of criteria to meet but I will do it! Says she, always on the first blogging day. I will keep it up for one week, max, then something will happen and I will lose interest, or forget, or get lazy - I'm sure you know how it all goes. Its the ebb and flow of amateur, average blogmanship. Yes, that's a word.


Today, someone shook my hand. It was the most perfect handshake I'd ever gotten - not too weak (the ones that make you feel as though your hands are disgusting and sweaty when they're not) and not too strong (you're not doing business with them, no). It seemed as though his hand fit mine perfectly and the handshake was surpringly well-timed. Whatever I mean by that.

I also met eclipse. Eclipse is a box of mints created by Wrigleys and I saw three flavours in the shop - I got my favourite: Spearmint. The little metal box is green. I like it partly for its metal box, apart from its colour.
I'm going to go back to Japan this November, after the Finals for SAM. I hope that I will get on that plane content that I did my best and I could do nothing more. I do look forward to going to Tsukiji (a huge fish market the size of a small town, with lots of fresh sushi, especially in winter). My cousin Chisato is getting married to a lovely, family-approved man (at last...) called Taku -chan. His real name is Takuya, I think. I'm happy for her. Their wedding is in November.
I'm going to post pictures of my new violin in my next post. Well...Don't know yet if its going to be mine - I haven't made up my mind to buy it, but its quite possibly mine-to-be.
Now I shall return to my desk to flip through my Economics textbooks and marvel at the pictures...

3 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

i freaking love this !. the most original first post [= by far , so says me . xx

DailyMints said...

thank you darlingest fellow author of the best display of blogmanship in cyberspace! (huh?)

you good you good. templates tmr and nice lunch?

I am convinced you do NOT have food poisoning.

SGRMSE. said...

see this : is is broke as F . uck .